Sunday, July 29, 2018

To All Believers…It’s as Simple as This


While I was having lunch with a pastor of a large denomination, he mentioned that their main differences “are between theology and anthropology.” “We all have some agreements on our understanding of God,” he said, “but many disagreements on our understanding of man. At his request I have written what follows. I have no trained theological background and only give what is my understanding of the Scriptures, as made plain to me by the Spirit, and helped by various writers who have influenced me through the years. I have written on this in more detail in my previous book entitled Yes, I Am.

BY NORMAN GRUBB

Lexicon to Vitvan's Works

Lexicon A-D  (Null A)   Non-aristotelian. The _ orientation is characterized by non-identity with substantive images; indicative of a...